Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Reset

OK. I haven't posted since January? Where have I been?  Here's the update. I started school in March. Yay me! Nursing school. Finally going after my RN. Two terms down. Its tough. Thank goodness I have Ronnie which allows me to cut my work schedule to accommodate school. No way I could do this while working full time. Its hard enough working 20 hours and going to school full time. Been able to keep the grades up. My diet? Well..................  no change.
I am less than 2 months to the wedding and don't have a dress that fits me. Yes, I have a dress, no it doesn't fit me.
This week is dramatic dieting and probably will be until the wedding. For those of you who don't know (the skinny ones...why are you reading this?) Dramatic dieting is not eating anything in front of people who know you supposed to be dieting and sneaking food when no one is around.
I expect I can lose 15-20 pounds this way which is hopefully enough to get me in the dress. Breathing will not be possible or necessary.
So food diary? Yesterday Jimmy Dean breakfast bowl in the morning. Bowl or tomato soup with pita and hummus and the healthy green restaurant for lunch. Diet shake for dinner. Snuck 2 corn muffins and leftover mac n cheese. Today, diet shake for breakfast, headed to lunch now...........

No comments:

Post a Comment