Thursday, January 12, 2012

Q: Which is more annoying, a former smoker or a former fatty?

To catch up..........  my diet is still horrible but I have increased my water intake. Do I get an atta girl?   ...... I know. Probably not.
So this working day and night is getting the best of me. I am super tired. I miss my sweetie, a lot, eating 2 meals a day away from home is difficult, expensive and fattening and I feel like a guest in my own home. I'm on the back end of this assignment and I have learned my lesson, to not do this again. 
Diet aside I do feel like I'm turning a stress corner. I see light at the end of the tunnel regarding issues at home. My financial picture is looking up. The day job is picking up and I think it may become enjoyable again soon. When the night job ends I hope to get back to the gym a few nights a week which I think will do wonder for making me feel better physically.
I watched a Zumba commercial this morning while getting ready for work. I am such a victim of advertising, I almost bought the package! Now please understand, I can't dance. I don't even have a small amount of rhythm. I was once asked to leave a step class because I couldn't get it right. I was stepping left when everyone was stepping right, etc, etc. I already have multiple exercise DVD's that I never use and I pay monthly for a qym  I rarely see. Still, watching those Zumba folks this morning I wanted in!  I want in the skinny bitch club. I wanna shake my hips and not throw out my back. I wanna sweat and look sexy not gross. I wanna have a stomach I can show in public.
Pee break.
At this point as far as I can tell you can lose weight by drinking water because all the extra walking back and forth to the bathroom.
Love ya, mean it.

A: It depend on whether you need to quit smoking or lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment